Anyone wanna work in the bean??

Without knowing the advantages of working in that city, the mind tends to drift. What's life like in Boston?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All these off topic posts. I guess that's better than the results the same TB thread received.

Roger that boss. I do appreciate the feedback. Got a couple of PM's on it so there should be a decent field to choose from..:)

I'm not goin' anywhere Scotty.

WWB, Life in Boston is probably the same as in any metropolitan area, with great universities, hospitals, museums, blah, blah, blah. AND a thriving music and movie scene. Nowdays Boston is the hollywood of the east8)

Not to mention that Boston has one of the most badass skateboarding scenes in the country!

Not to mention that Boston has one of the most badass skateboarding scenes in the country!

Might be able to talk my son into a move, maybe ?!? He's 13 & skaterboy extrordinaire. LOL
My certification expires end of December, though. I blew it on the CEU's & am too broke for ISA membership, etc.
Guess I'll just be a reg'lar "ARBORIST" now ?!!?:O

File for an extension TC! Then hit the books. It aint hard to get CEUs. You dont need to be a member but your recert fees are cheaper if you are.

I loved working in New England... I had my own antique business when I lived there. Always was able to find work. I miss it back there but I could not take the cold anymore. 8 years I lived back there. Then 10 in AZ. The heat in the desert took my cold tolerance away... or was it my old age??? LOL

Chit I worked in the college scene for years... I was a sous chef at Becker Jr in Worcester and did some time at Holy Cross too. It was the chit... dang girls never got older than 25 ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TRUE,TRUE.....

But Worcester is another world away. I'm talkin' about THA Dirty Bean here!:D

as far as college girls go.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo4kDrWBa6c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo4kDrWBa6c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I used to go to the "Bean" quite often as an antiques dealer. Heck I would walk Newbury street in vintage clothes from 1850 on to early 1900s to promote my friends shops there back in the 80s.
I love Boston..
And the LADIES .. ohhh yeah!

Before my climbing days.. I did climb a 3 decker once (free climb) to get back into the party.. Got locked out with my GF and had to do a keg stand when I got to the top. The guys and gals were a lil surprised by my appearance on the upper deck railing:lol:
Then I went down and let my GF in .. LOL8)
Ahh being young and in MA ;)

Chit I worked in the college scene for years... I was a sous chef at Becker Jr in Worcester and did some time at Holy Cross too. It was the chit... dang girls never got older than 25 ;)

Better watch out for the "Becker Pecker Wreckers".:lol:

There's a phrase I have not heard any one utter than myself in a LONG time.. I left in 89.
The odds were good in my day working there.. 400 girls to 60 guys.
hmmmmmm ;)

Hey Mike (is it?). Where in MA are you.. near Leominster or what ?

Near abouts, about another 20-25 minutes up route 2 West, in Winchendon, on the Gardner line. A little piece of redneck heaven. I worked down in Auburn/Worcester in the early nineties in a previous incarnation.

Back