Anyone need a chip truck??

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 6K
easy to see if its not right, you just have to double check it when your done.
carl do those just tie in at the master cylinder and mount in the cab? push your foot on the brake and then close the valve?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They tie in anywhere between the master cylinder and brake cylinder

no, its plumbed inside the cab, put your foot on the brake, flip the lever and the brakes stick on.

Its a "line lock" holds the pressure in the system.

looks to easy not to have, might put that in the new truck. thanks jonesey

Anywhere between the MC and the WC, normally plumbed into the cab for ease of access.

Push the brakes, push the button in, left off the brakes. The line is locked. To deactivate, simply press the pedal and when the pressure exceeds what it was set at, the button pops out and you're good to go.

FWIW we call those spoke wheels down here. They aren't a big deal, but I still prefer buds hands down.

My cousin told me that there isn't anything fixable by the average truck mechanic in a can. You just get another one.

Yes indeed Steve, but that doesn't keep inquiring minds from taking the band off. Inside you'll find a hella strong spring that is just waiting to spring out worse than a Jack in the Box.

Dave, I can't immagine them being illegal, aside from not being legal parking brakes. Then again, there are a bunch of stupid laws on the books.

My BIL almost got his thumb removed by a can.

A buddy of mine had a trailer disconnect in the parking lot right after hooking up. Somehow one of the cans got smashed. It had fallen off so he took it in the shop and said to the mechanics what do I do to this thing. The mechanic told him take that f-in thing outside and throw it as far as you can!

Mark, I am near Rochester, NY

Back