Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZyOhnac.gif

I have a good friend who him and his boys were nearly killed like that. The boats didn't quite touch, but so close that he thought they had at first and threw them so violently around. Lots of bruises and bangs. The other boat didn't even stop.

Worst part was my buddy was dead in the water and at first thought the other boat was coming to assist. Instead they got seriously ragdolled and bruised and scraped and banged up. And were still dead in the water.

Not enough rotation. He was already at an equal vertical speed as the moving elevator, unless the elevator was still accelerating when he jumped.

Yup. He landed like a sack of potatoes tho... I often wonder what was going through someone's head like that right before they do something stupid to show off and slam both their face and their pride into the ground lol.

I just did the backflip fail recently myself. I had a dream in which I could do it, so thought I would try it on the beach the next day so I?d have a soft landing if I didn?t make it. But I forgot that the sand would crush under my feet when I jumped and spoil my vertical. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back