Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biscuit followed me out of the yard when she was about a year old. She took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and was lost for a couple weeks. I figured she was a goner.

They were about to open her up to get fixed again when the vet nurse recognized her, plus she had an old scar from getting spayed before.

She was coming out of the drugs when I saw her. She opened one eye, wagged her tail once and went back to sleep. She was saved! I probably cried a little.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True dat!

ioGwp8f.gif

Not a gif but on topic of bears n grappling:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JZvCgSmV9JA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She was coming out of the drugs when I saw her. She opened one eye, wagged her tail once and went back to sleep. She was saved! I probably cried a little.

The whole concept and reality of dogs is insane in a very good way.

Dog gifs were great, the pit bull facing the camera looked very human somehow.

There used to be "Victor the wresting bear" that came around. You paid a buck to get in the cage. Victor was an adult black bear, must have wrestled his way up and down the west coast. My brother thought he was tough, took off his shirt and went in. Victor had him down and sprawled out helpless in probably less than a minute. then started to lick my bro's fly. Bears have that incredible shoulder strength. Super funny. No doubt that PETA wouldn't stand for that now. My brother's babes thought it was real funny too, he always had a couple.

Are you into pit bulls MB or do they just have more than their fair share of cute pics on the net??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back