Animated GIF Thread 2019

I don't think that was an accident... just an incident fueled by lack of sense.

I'm pretty sure those pins don't come out easily on their own.

Having grown up in a Lada while using a Zenit camera, I can tell you, it is not so.

Gawd, feminism was sweeping the nation in the 1980s. WTF! Having been raised in a family of Matriarchs I had a particularly difficult time trying to cypher the femenist movement, as nothing more that a bunch of crying women. Can't help it. I was raise that way.

Count yourself lucky, Jerry. I was, too.

But in many families, women of great talent were kept from their deserved positions of power by men who felt threatened by them. Kept there by physical violence, or threats of violence...both against the women themselves, or the children who were treated as hostages.

This is a real heritage of oppression that we should acknowledge. Jerry...my esteemed friend...I think you are smart enough to "help it". I was raised that way, too. But that doesn't let us off the hook.

I read you loud and clear, B.

But did you ever watch the movie "Mommy Dearest"? Joan Crawford. Only difference was our family was dirt poor.

May praise precede all women. As they are what bears us and what truly makes a family, but all women are not saints either. Fact some can be out right evil. And for those that have never been there to see it, well you just wouldn't know.

I do declare, mankind should cease it endless quibbling and set it sights on a more noble goal like the stars.

Back