Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ffpE1Dd"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ffpE1Dd">Impressive Lady. :) </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When i taught Karate in California, one of the students was a top level rock climber.

When she got hold of me, I had blue fingerimprints next day.
Unbelievable grip strength.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/oNLwxMi"><a href="//imgur.com/a/oNLwxMi">The more you know</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cool is all I do!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="beNZG0Y"><a href="//imgur.com/beNZG0Y">Dog meets a horse.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nothing to it!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/AR9S9Qk"><a href="//imgur.com/a/AR9S9Qk">Do stupid things win stupid prizes</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="1MFEsV2"><a href="//imgur.com/1MFEsV2">This Is Sparta!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/12sBEmj"><a href="//imgur.com/a/12sBEmj">Take out the batteries before you throw your toys away.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I want an eagle!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/yzp6yYv"><a href="//imgur.com/a/yzp6yYv">Majestic AF</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, parasites!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QzlU4tX"><a href="//imgur.com/a/QzlU4tX">What the heck!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It just takes over the eyes so the snail won't be able to hide as well. Then a bird can eat it so the parasite's life cycle can keep going in the birds. I wonder if the snail or bird has a "God?"

Back