Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
giphy.gif

Oh, a working gif, what a (good) surprise... even if this one doesn't have to move to tell the story.

I don't think that the cat has to worry much about flying ambers. It looks like a kerosen fireplace with synthetic unburnable wood. A small spot of paradise.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="stStZzD"><a href="//imgur.com/stStZzD">Short people problems.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RfJIOux"><a href="//imgur.com/a/RfJIOux">Sashay... Shante</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RfJIOux"><a href="//imgur.com/a/RfJIOux">Sashay... Shante</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's not exactly what I had in mind when I suggested you find a hobby... :P

I guess her name is Demi Bagby.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BE3bigAJV-M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome...her functional fitness rivals any I have seen. Pistols on a kettlebell???...strength, balance, agility. She has it all. Good share.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/gE5H4b7"><a href="//imgur.com/a/gE5H4b7">Is Batman stranded? Did the Joker Get away? Tune in next week...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back