Am I late?

• Thread starter Tzed250
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yeah...If I step outa line you gotta blame Al...he pointed me here..;)

It is not to bad, but I always wear hearing protection when I run saws. I left the cage in the housing to damp the noise a little. I like the way it sounds...the stock sound was pathetic.

He points the saw at the house early on Saturday mornings to wake the girlfriend up...you can see the bedroom windows rattle when he gooses it...:/:

He points the saw at the house early on Saturday mornings to wake the girlfriend up...you can see the bedroom windows rattle when he gooses it...:/:

I love it....:laughing3:

Welcome to the TH. I used to collect and clean saws like that, but they've been relegated to the garage since I left timber country. :(

Welcome to the 'House, and yeah, watch out for Squisher. He's kinda like the riff-raff around here. :P;)

Well damn my reputation preceeds me. :lol:

Welcome to The Treehouse man.8)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Squisher's good people John. We were just messing with our buddy.

He looks like Garth Brooks, but that don't make him bad. :lol::lol:

Isn't Garth Brooks like an american icon or something? He ain't got sh-t on me!

Attachments

• IMG_4383.JPG
    IMG_4383.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 73
Welcome Tzed, always nice to have a new member to join in on the chainsaw fun.

Like Jerry said you and Al are going to make a good team. Al needs an ally to help defend those old Macs. :D:D

The saw or his girlfriend?

:lol:

Hi John... glad ya wandered in. Now if we can keep you and Jacob and Eddie postin' all your saw knowledge here... :)

Gary

Welcome!

I see you don't have any Husky's...

Good choice.

speaking of Macs, I just watched Christmas Vacation last night (its getting on holiday season so the DVD's get brought forward on the rack, tonight will likely be Badder Santa or Seuss' Grinch), anyone ever figure out what saw Chevy uses when he gets to cutting his tree down to fit it in the house, the one he drop starts and brandishes at his yuppy neighbors? :D

Like Jerry said you and Al are going to make a good team. Al needs an ally to help defend those old Macs. :D:D
:lol: Me and the old Macs have treaded the boards before .Somebodys got to keepem alive .;)

Come to think of it though other than the piped Mini I've never souped one up .Maybe it's time to see if I can tweek one to it's former place of glory .You just never know now .:|:

I've only got a few myself .Couple of little 335s' and a 2100 that is a finger jerking SOB . I'm going to cure that thing with a D-ring handle .It should be against the law to make a saw with that much compression without a comp release .:what:

Now I know those old PNW loggers are tough but they aren't that tough .Ouch,damn ,chit .

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

I'll tell you where the Mac thing comes from...when I was 8 or 9 years old I saw "Sometimes a Great Notion" on TV. Seeing those big McCullochs in action did something, especially the scene where Hank (Paul Newman) is walking down the sidewalk with the CP125, the proceeds to cut the union boss's desk in half.

My Macs are for fun and the Stihls are for work. 30 years of progress is just that. But that old yellow magnesium...

Back