Alpine Magnum for Sale

atw

TreeHouser
I am selling my Alpine magnum stumpgrinder. It has the Husky 3120 powerhead. I am located in the PNW. I will be asking $2700.00. If you are interested go ahead and PM me.Thanks.
Dan

:lol:

I actually have a job that came up that would be perfect for an alpine mag.... but one job in 5 years ?? The termite method seems to be popular up here :lol:

how many hours on it?, condition?, what year did ya buy it?

it's an item i may be able to use....dependent on quick cash flow
i'm curious........i'm just about to buy a newer 3/4 ton ford to outfit for a climber to take a guy or 2 out in, separate from the clean up crew.....why didnt ya put it up when i was rolling in dough the other day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure on the exact hours, but doesn't get alot. I believe I bought it about 3-4 yrs ago. I can look up exact dates if your interested. Condition is good. Needs new debris shields. (rubber pieces that surround the cutter wheel. They still work but are a little roughed up) I have only used it twice in the last year since I bought my sc252. It does come in handy on certain stumps, but I just don't use it enough anymore. There are pics on my website in the photo gallery. www.acmetreeworks.com

Glutton for punishment?

phoca_thumb_l_acme_tree7.jpg

He's prolly just grinding off the dirty bark around the edges so he can take another slab off with a big saw without trashing the chain on dirt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's prolly just grinding off the dirty bark around the edges so he can take another slab off with a big saw without trashing the chain on dirt.

Thats pretty much what we did. That was my only grinder at the time. Took a few hrs, but we got it done. I suppose I could have rented a larger grinder, but that would have been to easy.

Looks like a good machine for anti-vibe gloves.

I bought some Stihls, then we got some of the green gloves that Che posted about. They green ones are about $10 a pair plus shipping, and will last a long time with AM use. You can probably still find the link easily if you search her threads.

Back