All RopeKnight - All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should it become a TreeHouse Traveling RopeKnight Thomas?

Give others the chance to try it out? If it is I am in line after Nick Araya!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thomas I applaud you for following through on your commitment! Especially considering Burnham's initial opposition to the RK Products. If nothing else I think its obvious that your passion and zeal for your concept knows no boundaries. I can identify with that a bit, I love my launchers and no one could convince me otherwise.

I think Burnham's review reads honestly and dispels even some of his own prior misconceptions. As MB says 'hope ya sell a million'!

Thanks Nick
Your launcher is long over due in this industry.
Keep it up man. I think it is a good fight,

The classic throw bag works well I just looked for an improvement.

I hope to share more with you all and hope the senior members are
willing to take these new ideas and tools to the mat.
Hopefully early next year I will have another one we can put thru the paces.

Thanks Burnham! You inspire!
Cheers
I probabley will never recoup the investment. The market is to small and dominated by a few.
That's the sad trueth. We will carry on for the Lead issue alone.

Thomas I admire you're willingness to take a chance on a review with these circumstances. It shows that you truly believe in what you are offering. Whether you are selling diamonds or dog shit, believe in what you are offering.

Folks, I'd be happy to turn this RK into a TreeHouse traveler. It'll have to wait until beginning of Dec., as M and I are off to spend some fun times with loooong time friends down Austin, TX way, leaving day after tomorrow.

We'll work out the details when I'm back. Right now, the Nicks are in line.

I will try to get another RK out this week to Nick to start the travels.
Mb each TreeHouser can engrave it with their initial and when the travel ends
we can auction it off and donate the proceeds.
Cheers

Engrave it lightly and then give it a lick of nail polish.
Shouldn't effect it much.
I just touched up my Rk. I could of sanded and polished but
just borrowed some of the wifes nail polish. Reminds me of the Tin man.
Off to see the wizardd, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.
RK polish.jpg
Use to use crazy glue but this nail polish from my daughters Halloween angel custom
is way cooler.

That's what I did, Sean. Here it is...

OK, I’ve been messing about with the RopeKnight for several days now, probably 6 hours all together…better than 120 hand throws and about 40 Bigshot launches. I worked it in Doug firs and red alders, bigleaf maple, and a cascara.

First off, the RK is very well put together…the machining, the fit and finish, is first class. Unfortunately, that finish suffers damage easily, being aluminum. I used it in my woods and fields, and still hit a rock or two, dinging it up a bit. Over a hardscape, like in the urbs and ‘burbs, it’s gonna take a pounding unless you capture the throw line and stop descent before it hits the ground.

Fortunately the finish can be made as good as new. Use fine sand paper or fine stone and buff. To make it smoother than silk apply a lick of nail polish, crazy glue or high enamel paint. Off to the races.
Throw bags simply wear out or tear or bust open. RopeKnight can be used over and over and made new over and over inexpensively and easily. And if you happen to destroy it beyond usefulness, RopeArmor is guaranteed for life. Test it I dare ya.
See image above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back