44" DBH Bur Oak crane removal

• Thread starter top hopper
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 4K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
150 ton with jib.

From the pin to the trunk of the tree, the capacity was 6000 lbs. The last 2 picks both weighed in at 5000lbs.

Very impressive work. What was the crane bill for that day? Big picks from that distance, pictures will not do that job justice.

Damm who's the shutterbug, freakin big oak for these parts. those leads didn't stop coming. Nic job Jon got to love those big cranes and that swinger

What the F this ain't lumber speaking here! someones messin with my Avatar? TNT here, :? MB?

Dont know what the crane bill was.

The tree was bid at around $11,000.

I imagine at least 4k went to the crane. The obstruction permits and 2 cops directing traffic cost another 1k.

Holy schmoly, bet they are going to miss that tree and wont be able to forget the bill!!

Nice work, bet that took some coordination huh? To get a lane shut down round here you would probably need an automatic weapon!!

Damm who's the shutterbug, freakin big oak for these parts. those leads didn't stop coming. Nic job Jon got to love those big cranes and that swinger

What the F this ain't lumber speaking here! someones messin with my Avatar? TNT here MB?

The salesman was onsite all day taking photos.

I cant take much credit really. I didnt do any climbing, just some sling setting and cutting from the roof. My hats off to the awesome crews I get to work with.

Dont know what the crane bill was.

The tree was bid at around $11,000.

I imagine at least 4k went to the crane. The obstruction permits and 2 cops directing traffic cost another 1k.

4k sounds right.....damn I want a 150 ton job....lucky mofo. Looks like fun. How much wood/chips came off that one?

Damm sorry john some how I'm loggin in as Carl . . . hmm I could get him in trouble . . . where are you MB figure this one out . . . ???

4k sounds right.....damn I want a 150 ton job....lucky mofo. Looks like fun. How much wood/chips came off that one?

I wasnt counting loads, but I think there was at least 8 full chip loads at 15 yards each. The only wood we hauled off were the last 2 picks (the trunk), everything else went through the chipper. Gotta love an 18" chipper.

Tight roads Mpls made you hire cops?

Yeah Dave, you are logged in as Carl. Log out and back in as yourself.

I think the cops came along with the obstruction permits because it is a busy road and we had it pinched down to one lane.

Back