335XPT (saw in a box...torn down)

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
A Husqvarna tophandle... 335XPT I got it in the box just as it is. I have had it for over a year and have not done a thing to it. I did check the cylinder and it looks good, and has good compression. Was told by the guy I got it from that it has spark too... All the parts appear to be there accept for the carb. Might be missing a few nuts and bolts here and there too.

$30.00 bucks plus about $18.00 shipping...

Gary

Attachments

• 335XPT 001.jpg
    335XPT 001.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 335XPT.jpg
    335XPT.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 14
Looks pretty rough, Gary. Maybe Roger could use it for parts or sumfin. ;)

If you need the $30 so bad then just ask. I'll help you out if you need it. :P :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah... I'm just tryin' to get rid of all the stuff I have accumulated over the last 4 years I have lived here... Basically, all the projects I had good intentions of doin', but never got around to... and prolly never will.

I wasn't sure if 30 bucks was too much. I figgered the P&C were in good shape it was worth at least that much.

Not sellin' because I need the money... I need the room! Plus I'm gonna try to move out of this dump first part of next year. Tired of my girls having to share a room and all... :)

Gary

Ive got one that is assembled and it even runs. Too bad it just sits collecting dust.

Maybe I should do just that Brian... but I don't want to seperate everything and then have to ship all the stuff in different boxes. No time for that... so it'll have to be all or nothin'.

Guess I'll just toss it on ebay... or maybe somebody on AS will want it. ;)

I gots other saws and crap that need to go too... Maybe I'll just do a yard sale... :lol:

Gary

Guess I'll just toss it on ebay... or maybe somebody on AS will want it. ;)

Gary
Piss on that ,send it my way ,I'll soup the damned thing up .

Of course people will think I'm nuts or something .A piped Mini Mac,piped 200t and souped up baby Huskie .:lol:

Piss on that ,send it my way ,I'll soup the damned thing up .

Of course people will think I'm nuts or something .A piped Mini Mac,piped 200t and souped up baby Huskie .:lol:

nahh...

the new ones are darned good saws, as you all know is my opinion, which should be respected. I do know whereof I speak.

But that saw could be too old to be a reliable runner...there's been lots of improvements and refining done...so I don't want it, sorry Gary....err, I don't think....

I would like to get my oldie running, the one that was so danged fast...but all it needs is bearings and maybe a ring/piston......even that may not be worth it, now that I have two that are also faster than the 200T...

Actually those two little baby Huskys I fiddeled with last winter weren't all that bad .The oilers kind of leave a little to be desired but they cut just fine .

I think I might have two or three in the shed at the moment ,one with a screwed up oiler .

These things are light as a feather ,I think I could make one scoot with a little nip and tuck of the Dremel .;)

Magnus... I think Al might want it... I'll wait for him to chime in again to make sure...

If not consider it yours... don't know how much it will cost to ship it to Sweden... but I can work that up for you.

Gary

It's already in the works ,as I type .We've discussed it .

All I want it for is the parts .As it turned out last spring I had a few of them that I mixed and matched parts and two or three left here running ,or should I say they all ran but only than many oiled the bar .

I've got two in the shed that I would like to make one out of ,souped up of course .;)

Back