2007 Teupen Spider Lift Model Leo 23 GT

• Thread starter BCMA
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 11K
I can imagine the price of these lifts now that the US $ is taking a beating and hitting new lows against the Euro. Shipping is also getting to be very expensive. I got my GT15 landing in Hawaii for $61.3K in April 2006. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center bought an identical lift 4 months ago and it cost them $82K FOB Honolulu. Maybe when I am ready to sell my lift in 2 years I'll be able to get the same amount as I paid for it.

I sure hope so. Selling the lift is how I plan to get the money to buy my Corvette. Wish I was ready now. I would love to get this Lingenfelter Corvette, its an 2005 and asking $52K.

Lingenfelter 427 CID NA Engine Package

507 horsepower rear wheel
480 lbs/ft of torque rear wheel - 01/2007

Daytona sunset orange \ ebony
VIN #1G1YY24U755125813
6 Speed manual transmission

1SB Package, loaded with HUD, both seats electric heaters w/memory, Bose stereo.

12,000 miles with 7,000 since LPE 427 engine

Attachments

• LPE Corvette.jpg
    LPE Corvette.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 05 Corvette.jpg
    05 Corvette.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 6
Had some problems with the bucket controls and the electric motor option went out all while it was under warranty. The factory sent a tech from Hungary to fix it. It has been a year since and the lift was worked flawlessly.

I took delivery of mine a couple of months after you got yours. I had a wire break in the boom, fortunetly it was covered under warranty. My fingers are crossed hoping nothing major goes wrong with it. They upgraded to a new harness with thicker wires. Flying a tech in on my dime could get to be a bit of a shocker!

But why so expensive? Seems to me smaller unit, no truck chassis, small engine should equal less cost???

Check out their specs and their videos. You can conclude a lot when you see what they are capable of.

http://www.spiderlifts.com/23gt/specs.html

I'd love to have one of these. I have rented a JLG towable lift and the telescopic feature is awesome. They can navigate inside a tree much better than a bucket truck. So, a Teupen spider lift would be "all that and a box of chocolate." ;)

Back