2007 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
SQuish. not much. taking time out till the 2nd of Jan. maybe longer if the young men can manage a medal round game ;)

I meant your new avatar pic there big guy, looks like you've been hitting the iron hard.:lol: I totally slacked er over the holidays this year but got a couple easy jobs lined up this week.8)

first game, CAN 2 - Sweden 0
todays game is in about 20 minutes, TSN and on TSN.ca broadband so anyone in the world can watch... Can vs US of A. Should be a hoot since US of A lost to germany in their first game, oops.
http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/ for the broadband hookup

okee dokee, 6-3 Canada over the US of A. a good game overall. whos next? :)

Canada 3 Germany 1.
Czechs are next, 330AM PST Sunday.

CAN 3 Slovakia 0. we get a bye in the semi finals and have a spot in the quarter finals starting Wednesday.

F@#$ YEAH! just watched the taped game from this morning. dang, tied to overtime, overtime no goals, 9 shots each side in the shootout and CANADA WINS YAHOO! GOIN FOR GOLD!

ahem. we now return to regular programming. :) a good game overall.

Thanks Lee, I knew you would come around for the commonwealth. :)

well done guys.....:thumbup: :beerchug: :big-bow: now could you get your hockey team to give our cricket team some tips...:(

-ahem- ok, I thought I posted this yesterday but I either put it in an entirely different thread or I hit the wrong button...

:D YAHOOO!! Canada wins gold! again! 3rd in a row! 13th time since 1978 when the tournament began! beat the Russkies! 17 games won in a row without a tie or loss! Seeya next year in Czech Republic!

The Russkies take home silver and USA takes home Bronze, well done lads. A lot of talent and hard work the last couple weeks.

:D YAHOOO!! Canada wins gold! again! 3rd in a row! 13th time since 1978 when the tournament began! beat the Russkies! 17 games won in a row without a tie or loss! Seeya next year in Czech Republic!

The Russkies take home silver and USA takes home Bronze, well done lads. A lot of talent and hard work the last couple weeks.

:D YAHOOO!! Canada wins gold! again! 4th in a row! 14th time since 1978 when the tournament began! beat the Swedes in overtime! Seeya next year in Ottawa, Ontario!
ps. the gold and silver medal game tix are already sold out.

The Swedes take home silver and Russia takes home Bronze, USA is fourth. well done lads. A lot of talent and hard work the last couple weeks.

image4.jpg

its the under 20 group, 16 to 20 is eligible I believe.

The only hockey we have around here is the San Jose Sharks and the Stockton Thunder a minor league team. I am thinking about checking out a minor league game. Tickets are 25 to 7 dollars.

I'm assuming up there you have high school teams and city rec. dept. teams and the such.

Back