2007 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship

Not through the schools until university level, around here atleast. But every type of league/class for all age groups guys and girls around here. Hockey is everywhere as it should be. I played as a kid but it became a financial burden on my family so I stopped, and as a youngster all the nasty rich kids used to make fun of me in my swap meet mixmatched gear which wasn't to much fun either. Frig ignorant rich kids.

Not through the schools until university level, around here atleast. But every type of league/class for all age groups guys and girls around here. Hockey is everywhere as it should be. I played as a kid but it became a financial burden on my family so I stopped, and as a youngster all the nasty rich kids used to make fun of me in my swap meet mixmatched gear which wasn't to much fun either. Frig ignorant rich kids.

Football is gear intensive also, so the boosters club for the school used to buy it all. All the player has to provide is his cleats.

That would be sweet, hockey is pretty expensive now here from what I understand, but doable for most.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wasnt do-able for my parents back in the day. I remember when I was in my early twenties and went to the sports store to kit myself up from head to toe, I think I dropped near $1000 or so, some of the gear was not new either. cant imagine trying to outfit a growing child repeatedly with gear.
my stuff is well preserved now, in the inlaws crawlspace for a few years, hasnt seen the light of day :(

Back