2004 international/versalift

Does this one have a dummy light in the dash to tell you when the boom is up? :P

When are you getting it? Tomorrow, or Thursday?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, I'll be picking the truck up at the border either Thursday or Friday.

I hope so too! It's pretty much a done deal, just I have right of refusal if I so desire upon delivery. I'm not thinking that's gonna be an issue though.8)

Border was a bit of a hassle and they were running late to begin with on the delivery as the wiper motor went on the truck this morning on the way here so Lonnie from ITE had one of his mobile mechanics meet up with them and swap in a new motor. Bonus for me that it went on them and not me.

I've got the new rig home, long day of driving. I averaged a easy 100mph on the way there this morning in the z and probably averaged 55mph on the way home. Definetly more power and alot nicer to drive then the old beast. Now I've got a bunch more beaurocratic bs to deal with in order to insure the thing to actually work with it. :|:

Well it is the same truck as in the previously posted 2000 f-750 pics. The air is thick with smoke and ash here right now and it's also raining(which will hopefully help some of the 30 some odd fires burning all around me). So maybe no new pics until tomorrow. Besides tomorrow is when my little model will be back home and then I can do proper pics.8)

Lol, to late the wife already did that. I couldn't be 100% certain as things are happening pretty quick on our mountain highways but I'm pretty confident I broke 140mph a few times this morning.:/: I was gonna try and chip the thing out at 156mph on one straight stretch but my co-pilot put the kybosh on just as I was winding 'er up. That car is just to much fun.

Today when there was a tiny mix-up at the border that was getting sorted out, it was asked in the brokers office at one point why I couldn't just go across and drive the truck over. I chuckled to myself, surveyed the room and said it was because of my criminal record I wasn't allowed in. It went dead silent in there.:lol:

Ha! I'm envious of the truck but not the payment! I can't wait to get a newer truck. I really need a good chip truck first though:dur:

Good to hear you made it home with the new to you truck. Now get out there and make some money with it....8)

Back