The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

1708700076-20240223.png

alt text:
Actually maybe this is why prayer works in old books written when there was a smaller population.

You just made a good case for the effectiveness of Tibetan prayer wheels.

Anyone who wants to DDoS God can use the High Orbit Ion Cannon (HOIC) to overwhelm his servers with packets.

You can download it here...

Just be careful. DDoS'ing the wrong address might result in federal prison time. You'd need a crew of people to use it all at the same time or a botnet. You can rent the latter on certain hacker sites.

This was actually successfully used several times by the activist hacker group Anonymous. I know from personal experience that it works.

Not sure about this download URL, but there are other sites you can try for downloading it.

God has no idea you're coming. If the DDoS attack fails, maybe investigate his code and find a Zero Day attack weakness.

I'm unsure what to think of these kind of things. Is it a funny construction, or are people really this stupid? I find it deeply distressing that these people could be walking around breathing my air; just bumbling around out there contributing nothing, and sometimes actively impeding our advancement as a species.

5fe58fa5-46ba-412a-93d2-2367721b4df4.jpeg

I bet if you asked people in Denmark, 90% would tell you someghing about "Laks" being called Salmon in English and feel wise about knowing that.

Back