GRCS

maggies dad

TreeHouser
Hey guys I have a GRCS that I have used a few times and love but really dont need. Im asking 1900.00. It has the aluminum bollard and the drill chuck for a hole hog as well.
Send me a message, or give me a call (817)995-1366 Jeff.
Leave a message if I don't answer, I will call you back. Located in North Texas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I remember right its about 2yrs old. Not sure how to tell?

Which picture do your pigtails look like?

rig101-6-365.gif

GRCS.gif

He hasn't said, but I'd assume it's a 46 winch if it's only a couple of years old. Have any of you used both the 44 and 46? Is there a noticeable difference?

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, Im at the fire house today and we are getting our butts kicked. Any way it has two pig tails if that helps, but Im not sure which model harken it has. When I get home in the morning I will get some pics put on here.
Thanks for looking guys.

Ok, if this works here are some pics--- keep your fingers crossed Im computer stupid. photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

Ok, so that worked, Its got some dust on it( been cleaning the shop) it a 46, and I also have the chuck for the drill.
Thanks for looking. I also have no ideal why the pics are upside down.???

Has anyone heard exactly what the new one will consist of? I heard/read there will be some changes, but no specifics.

If I hadn't bought one a month ago, it would be sold. As it is, I'm wondering if I need two....:lol:

If the shipping cost wouldn't kill it, I would have snathed it up for a buddy, who has been eyeing ours since we got it.

Back