Is anybody going to the 2009 PA Timber show?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was a pretty neat show. Not the best, but worth the trip for me & DaD. They had a John Deere & CAT skidder for everybody to run, but the line was too long for us to wait it out. A woman was running the John Deere & stalled it going up hill cuz didn't down shift John Deeres powershift. They also had a 600 HP chipper there chipping whole full grown trees. They also had tons of accessories. I bought some "Save Edge" files to try. Did anybody ever try them? Did I waste my money? The had a lot of big equipment there. New log trucks, skidders, firewood processers & chainsaws. They were really pushing the Husky 575. Husky & Stihl were the only ones there...

What kind of price did they have on th 576?

I have been to the show at Boonville. They had a lot of vendors offering some good prices. We watched the chain saw, two man crosscut, and ax throwing competition.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't pay attention to price. I wasn't in the market for one. I think DaD said it was $1200 for an MS660 & over $1500 for an 88. Thats the only prices we discussed. I was too busy checking out chain & what they had for raker file jigs...

Back