Woodworking

Rome wasn't built in a day. You have your hands very full.

Maybe you need a cute sales-girl to go door to door, selling, in the right neighborhood.

Have you tried listing on eBay or Etsy? There is a world of impulse-buyers out there.

@Raj how far to the border for you? West system epoxy is 100$ gal , 60 for a big thing of hardener. Maybe work the road trip?

Hey butch, does the @thing work here btw?

I'm not far from the border, but customs would still ding me for US products.

Sold 5 boards this weekend. Filling a crack in a small board for someone. Polyester resin.

20190721_170839.jpg

I try to avoid extra work/extra cost, but to make a sale I guess I have too. Rough sanded first with 80 geit on belt sander, then 120 then 600 on the epoxy resin, round swirls to avoid scratch marks. Did this at rhe GF's place, didn't have my palm sander.

20190727_101750.jpg

@thing? Wut???

On some software, when a user writes @Masterblaster, mentioning you in a post, you get a notification in your forum Inbox. Keeps you in the loop, draws your attention to a thread, or let's people know when you're being mentioned, for whatever reasons.

On FaceCrack, the idea is similar.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rBQF_6TQks0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some walnut. 7.5ft, 9ft and 4ft long. 12-20" wide. 3 and 4" thick. Hope I can resaw them soon to 1.5 and 2" thick. For now they sit.

20190815_161855.jpg

giphy.gif

First bit of black walnut from my recent job came out of the kiln. 2 months. 10% moisture. 16-13" wide 2ft and 20" long. 1" thick. Planed and rough sanded.

20190826_184313.jpg

Back