Woe :(...Damage to MS200T

What about making a set of covers for the big dawgs ? You could take a couple of thin pcs. of plywood with a couple of washers sandwiched between as spacers (slightly thinner than the dawg), run a couple of strategically placed through bolts & nuts to fall between teeth of the dawgs. Can be a friction fit or add a bungee cord somehow ??
Just a thought...............

I've fixed many a plastic cover & leaky case with JB & some stainless screen as matting/filler with success.

Steve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A good thought, Dave...I'll ponder it.

Here's how it looks now, after I rough sanded it this morning. I have a bottle of white appliance enamel at home, may brush a bit of that on, though Pete McTree says I should let it wear it's battle scars proudly :).

Attachments

• 200T damage 027.jpg
    200T damage 027.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 200T damage 025.jpg
    200T damage 025.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 12
  • 200T damage 022.jpg
    200T damage 022.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 12
I painted it today...color match isn't very good, wet anyway. But once it dirties up, I don't imagine it'll make a lick of difference. I know it was completely unnecessary. Mostly, I just wanted to do it...make that unhappy occurance recede from memory :).

The original paint on those things is tough as wang leather .It must be some type epoxy based paint or something .

The last chapter in the dog-eaten 200T :).

For comparison, here's the before...

200T damage 001.jpg 200T damage 003.jpg

Here's the completed repair, mis-matched paint and all...

200T damage 029.jpg 200T damage 031.jpg

I think it'll do.

Now you just need to train the 064 to not do it again.

You know: the whole raised finger, nooooooooo!..................bad dog, thing:lol:

The take a fair amount of punishment up in the tree them climbing saws!Banging intio everything.

I have a metal echo here that the oil tank was cut through. The guy repaired it with JB and IMO looks good as new and I couldnt even tell it had been cut if he hadnt of told me the story.
If it was painted you would never know.

Well B. caught that one before it ever started to leak and as such there most likely won't be a problem with it .

Back