Where to eat in St Louis?

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 4K
B

BostonBull

Where are the best places to get; Sushi, BBQ!!!, and Coffee while I am in St Louis?

my guess would be restaurants or coffee shops.

:P

sorry, couldnt help but make a smart comment, go ahead, ask me if I know what time it is.....:shifty:

i hear the Mississippi has sushi - all you need is a GOOD LINE

you really should change your diet. OR hire a cook.

I knew you would say that . . . .

I will say - if you are ever in a tree near me - i'll make you a nice meal - and forget the chocolate . . .

Where are the best places to get; Sushi, BBQ!!!, and Coffee while I am in St Louis?

Just talked to a friend who's been to St. Louis, she recommended the Spaghetti Factory downtown. She said its cheap too!

Anyone from the house going to the conference, please feel free to hit me up!

808 265-7495

jp:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lots of thick mics in St.Louie too Jim, you should fit in just fine....:P

First LOVE the new avatar! lol!!

St Louie? Maybe your thinking of Na Oleans? Lots of Turkeys there. Ill look into this problem while on location and report back. ;)

You, (MA. GUYS) can help out for next year and scout out the town for us first????

and for this year maybe a bit by bit commentation?

You, (MA. GUYS) can help out for next year and scout out the town for us first????

and for this year maybe a bit by bit commentation?

Why is it in MA next year?

Rhode Island - New Providence - last time I checked that was near you.

its close enough that we know where to eat and go. but the Irish and Italians don't see eye to eye, so its not a hangout for many of us.

good news is your a mere 30-45 minutes from the hub of the universe!

so - with that we can all house with you all and just commute -- I hate that BIG bridge and might need someone to drive me lil car into that lil state

"we're Irish, do you know what RI stands for? thats right...... retahtid I-talian"

HA!! love it!

Back