when it rains it pours...

PCTREE

Treehouser
Ive been bad of late with keeping up with maintenance lately due to my other project and it seems like it has come back to bite me . Last week the chip truck (F350 with 460) started to run real rough under load, changed plugs cables cap rotor and fuel filter and no improvement. My dodge dually with cummins blew a head gasket. My groundy drove over my 3 month old 200t. Yesterday my chipper (morbark model 17) SNAPPED the feed wheel shaft right by the wheel on the drive side. Today I was grinding stumps and my Rayco 1675dhx blew the hydrostatic drive line and hosed 2-3 gallons fluid in a real upscale house:cry:

I wonder if my gun still works.......

Sounds like with your luck, it'd hangfire anyways.

We all been there.

As my old buddy always said "Hey, there's better days out there!"
I still think he was a liar.

We all have those days. Remember that it will turn around soon and you will be wondering how you have it so good. Hang tough!!!

Some jobs just eat equipment. I had one a couple of weeks ago. Leaking hydraulics, blown lines, busted rod on the curl cylinder on the Kubota, yada,yada,yada.....

Oh man, strike three...

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you.

I went through a similar streak about 6 months ago. It comes from running used equipment. What was wrong with the truck?

what I can't stand is`when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the amtrak.:O

Just went through that once this year and once last... CHIT happens... Just tackle it one problem at a time and get through it... All ya can do ...

And I always repeat to myself... AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS....

Back