What saw?

If you like the 460 it would probably be smart to get another one of those.
They are supposedly being pulled from the US market shortly.
We haven't been able to get them here for about 1½-2 years.

I don't know what they did to the 660 but it's only a mere shadow of the former 066 from what I hear .

According to the trimmer that owns it,the brand new 660 which is in my garage at the moment is a dog compaired to the one that was stolen .

I'd go with the 460. Reason is, i'm sticking to certain models (200t-460-660) so that if one dies, it will be spare parts for the others instead of one of every model and no spare parts

I'd certainly pass on the 441, no very good reason to go there while the 460 still in on the market. I really like my 460.

I have seen some of the same performance falldown that Al mentions between my 066 and the newer 660's here on the Forest. Though I'd be surprised if a decent muffler job wouldn't take care of that issue.

I've been wondering about when we'd see the "upgrade" of the 460...Stig may be right and it's right around the corner. That will be a sad day, perhaps.

I think I'd go with the 460. Even in big tree country, my 460 sees a lot more hours than the 066.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm, now I'm tempted for two saws. My uncle got the same rebate thing and I don't think he's going to use it. He also offered to sell me his 650 today, but wouldn't name a price. I forgot to ask him why he bought a 650 instead of a 660?

Price is no reason to skimp on tools,.............unless it's a really good price!:D

I just might, or a 460 and a 660. I think I'd use a 660 more if I could mount one up with say a 25" bar. But because I've only got one it usually wears a 32" or 36" and gets passed over unless I'm in really big stuff. So I dunno, I got a week or two to think about it. I was running my EHP660 today with the 32" and man does that sucker cut!!!8)

I'm collecting 394 parts to build another one. I want one to have a full-wrap and a 32", and a half-wrap with a 20". I think you should get another 660 so you can leave a big bar on the EHP.

Rick, I was thinking Squish should just man up and get a pair of 460's and 660's.

That'd be 1320+920= 2240 Shazam!

Sounds good to me, should I set-up a paypal account for you two to make your contributions.:D

Absolutely. I will need to see a copy of your divorce paperwork before I pay out as proof, however.;)

Ahh ahh ahh, that would be a business expense and not open to scrutiny from the boss errr I mean my wife.:D

Back