What bar on the 200t??

• Thread starter sytherstrike
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 8K
I may be using a 14" on my 200T for a little while. My 16" is bent, and I need to straighten it.

The 14" E-Lite bars are all I've ever run on my 200Ts. They are pricey though. I paid $56 plus tax for the last 2-3 I bought. They are worth it to me because my 200T is my light saber. Like I've posted before, they could charge $1000 for a 200T and I'd still buy it.

I don't notice the weight difference, but perhaps that might be because of my advanced musculature. I'm not normal.

I agree with Brian, the lite bars seem to hold up alot better. I haven't had to dress the bar on it in quite a while.

As far as weight goes, It does seem more balanced is all i could tell. I ordered one for my rear handle 200.

Sorry guys. Me and Al forgot to do a test on the 16" to 12" bars on my stock 200T.

I dont think it would have mattered in the cut, just the balance anyways.

Al and I took 1st and 2nd in the 0-40cc top handle class, in 8"x8" 2 cuts hotstart over wood.

The 200's could do it in just over 11 seconds with me running semi chisel and the saw I compared to for fun was my poulan 2000 running alot less rpm making the passes in 19 second range.

I really don't think there is enough diff to worry about . The 200 has plenty enough guts to handle a 16" .

By rights I should have got that contest by about a second ,ported saw,shorter bar etc .I just plain got outsawed ,simple as that .

Of course cutting 8 bys over the block and hanging off the side of a tree are two entirely different things . ----But for just a tad over 2 cubic inches the little rascals are powerfull little Jack Russels .

16" with a narrow kerf chain. Suits me just fine. There's times in bigger wood that i think a little more oil would do nicely but otherwise it is an excellent set up. I cant get into tiny little bars. They're good and fine but just not my style. I was taught to climb by an old school guy that climbed with a Stihl 260. I used a 200t for the 1st time after climbing my first year with 260's. It blew my mind and cut my lanyard. For real.

Back