Welcome back, RockingMonsters!

I agree...I still have some great visuals from the stories you told before...driving trees with trees, choppering in to do some treework and encountering a bear with your chainsaw....

Welcome back.

RockingMonsters is back with lots of stories lol

Hey guys,

:surprise: I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back and nothin in the worlds feels so great as to be back with you folks.

I got led astray then lost the link, lost all my emails, lost the wife, lost the job, lost my mind (not completely), lost my way and found myself way up this tree and when I looked down there was a big black bear climbing up. I only had a dinky saw and some pulleys and stuff so I threw that at him and he got pissed right off and climbed faster and snapping his jaws, so then I threw my wedges at him and beaned him right on the head but it didn't do a thing, now he was running up the tree,,, damn,,,there was only two limbs left and I cut one but it missed and so I got out on the last limb and looked down. WOW that was way to far to jump down and now that horrible huffing and jaw snapping sound was so close I looked up and right in his eyes, whooo, he made this BIG huffing sound and,,,, now hold on a minute,,

Let me back up a little here,,,, lol

To be continued,,, ha ha ha

I aint changed much have I? lol

Hey guys, its great to be back and I guess I owe and explaination for my disapearance but thats a really long story,,, haha and so I will just say this:

I WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR AGAIN~ El promisaro

I am a permanent fixture here now, till the day they stick me in the ground with my ass up. lol

To all my ole buddies one of these :thumbup:

This is AWESOME! :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: I'm dancin:blob6:

Hey are those old stories still around? Forgot which ones I wrote, think I was at RockinMonster story # 8?? I wrote more but lost em, but they are still in my head and I managed to retain that from that bear,,,haha I should read which ones I wrote out and I can continue from there.

It will take a bit to settle in and get some pictures up.

Feels good to be home. Finally.

Thank you guys kindly,
Drew

Hahaha...it IS Drew. "That horrible, huffling sound"...I can almost hear it.

We're glad you're back, broe-ski...settle in, catch up and join in. 8)

So how did you find the link back here?

And you missed this, and this.

I had tried typing treehouse.com and had looked but did find it, then as time went I would think of it once in a while that I gotta get back there but as time went by I seemed to think I would never find it again, but it kept coming back in my mind and finally I said I am going to find it again. Glad I did!

MasterBlaster I am sure glad you are alive, it would really suck to come back find out a tree got ya for good,,,,, we can all slip, no doubt,, I had torn back muscles from lifting too much, and then falling remote on the coast in steep ground had a log move from under my feet and I lost ballance and fell to break a few ribs.

I good as new now!

Drew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had tried typing treehouse.com and had looked but did find it, then as time went I would think of it once in a while that I gotta get back there but as time went by I seemed to think I would never find it again, but it kept coming back in my mind and finally I said I am going to find it again.

:?

So, how did you finally find it? I wanna know cuz I'm trying to get the TreeHouse more exposure out there, to the world.

Heh Drew, where in B.C. are you at? I live in Vernon, but used to work all over the coast many moons ago.

Justin

I am waiting for another story. They (Drew's stories) feed my soul.
Welcome home, Drew.
I missed you.

I got led astray then lost the link, lost all my emails, lost the wife, lost the job, lost my mind (not completely), lost my way and found myself way up this tree and when I looked down there was a big black bear climbing up. I only had a dinky saw and some pulleys and stuff so I threw that at him and he got pissed right off and climbed faster and snapping his jaws, so then I threw my wedges at him and beaned him right on the head but it didn't do a thing, now he was running up the tree,,, damn,,,there was only two limbs left and I cut one but it missed and so I got out on the last limb and looked down. WOW that was way to far to jump down and now that horrible huffing and jaw snapping sound was so close I looked up and right in his eyes, whooo, he made this BIG huffing sound and,,,, now hold on a minute,,

Let me back up a little here,,,, lol

To be continued,,, ha ha ha

I aint changed much have I? lol

Drew

LOL, thats the stories everyone talks about.

Whats up Drew!

Back