Video is about the Removals we done this year Lots of rigging and fun

It's true, I have not broke one yet. But my one year-old got a hold of one the other day and broke the mount off of the bottom of the case. I have sent them plummeting from extreme height and never broken any aspect of them. What's amazing about them to me is how much shock they can take stopping quickly and still keep filming. In my last video "made for this" in the very beginning of the video I flopped a log into a Rockpile with the camera mounted on the backside of it looking down at the house. That's about as sudden a stop as you can get. Still kept filming.

Ha ! "autopilot mind", I can see that very well.
We keep making the same number of steps in a process as usual, even if there is a new one added at the whole. It could be very dangerous indeed.

Awesome vid Jamin, it fit together perfectly. Very action packed, one of those vids you will want to watch several times.
I love the buildup right after the 2:00 mark, great editing, tree work, and that audio skimming is pretty slick too!
:rockon:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm getting faster at camera set up but it adds a whole new element to a job. And it is a head scratcher the same way rigging used to be for me. It can even add danger to the job. I have had this scenario happen twice now where I set a camera up on the piece that's going to be cut and therefore in m'y autopilot mind I think it's rigged because I've already made my appearance there. Then when I cut it and it just falls straight through the fence or whatever I realize, "oh yeah setting the camera on it does not equal rigging."
Iv'e done that , caught my self thank god

Back