Veggie Sammich

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
I am in no way a vegetarian or a vegan... I am still a carnivore. :)

However... my girlfriend has got me hooked on these veggie sammiches. I made this one to take to her for lunch at work. I have an evening shift tonight, so i usually drop off a little somethin' for her to snack on. I guess the cheese on there makes it not a true "veggie"... but oh well... :lol:

Oh yeah... she's a carnivore too... :)

But these sammiches are pretty good! :|:

Gary

Attachments

• Veggie Sammie 001.jpg
    Veggie Sammie 001.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Veggie Sammie 002.jpg
    Veggie Sammie 002.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Veggie Sammie 003.jpg
    Veggie Sammie 003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 12
All it needs is MEAT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreed. But Butch, you haven't seen how slim the G man is these days. He prolly goes a buck fitty at the most.

My daily turkey sammich is two pieces of whole wheat, a slice of pepper jack....and a full half pound of sliced turkey. You could say I'm a big eater...:/:

Does look appetizing Gary. I may have to add some jalepenos to my sammich today to get some "veggies" on there myself.

Mmmmm. I never thought about putting Avacodo on a sammy. Ima hafta try that.

Just keeping it healthful Willie...and Turkey combines extremely well with avocado on the palate.

Come on, you bunch of growling cavemen...the thread is titled Veggie Sammich :lol:.

You want to put up a thread on Carnivore Sammich's, go ahead, but leave Gary's ladyfriend's sammich alone for gosh sakes! :P

It's spelled "sammich" for a reason. The M is for MEAT and the second M is for MORE MEAT. Without meat it isn't a sammich!
:lol:

that a vegamite samwhich.......
vegamite is good on toast though...I eat it.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Vegamite is for Aussie's and girls. Real men have...
marmite.gif

Back