Vancouver police auction 2008

Grab this one for me, wouldja? :)

10.jpg

My old man went to one of those years ago and toted home a Westbend 820 go kart engine. For the grand total of 8 bucks.My youngest bro had it on a mini bike that would run about 80 MPH .:O

My old man went to one of those years ago and toted home a Westbend 820 go kart engine. For the grand total of 8 bucks.My youngest bro had it on a mini bike that would run about 80 MPH .:O

My Dad wouldn't let me have any of that kind of stuff when I was a kid.

Poor Steve,- had to learn to operate heavy equipment instead of playing.

Yeah, 54 years old and still whining about it, how sad is that? I ended up being the same way with my kid. Everytime I thought about getting him a mini bike or something like that, the visions of me and the rest of the family being in the waiting room of the emergency room, or another vision I had was waiting for the ambulance and hearing the siren getting closer, crept into my head and I decided to wait. Well now he's 18 and he can get the stuff himself if he wants. He says that his son is going to be riding a dirt bike before he goes to kintergarden. We'll see.

I don't know ,the old man never seemed to worry about that kind of stuff .He did worry about my little skinny butt ,running back playing football at 175 pounds charging into 240 pound tackles though . Oh about like running full bore into an oak tree at times,for sure .:lol:

Back