Unique Climbing Style

I think Paulie was in town... I just got a call asking if I was the one that fell out of a tree:? I will have to look into this incident further :/:
Not that many of us up here doing tree work, wonder who it was and if they are ok :\:

On thin stalk and bladed grass, the line trimmer is faster and no worries about cutting something you didn't want to cut in the tall grass, line electric cords, garden hose, etc.

Okay, I have a linetrimmer but not on the truck. I usually have a hedge trimmer so I use that. Works okay but I won't be upselling any lawn trims with it.

Believe it or not I actually saw a mexican trimming a tree using this method but with 2 guys holding the rope. I actually stopped and showed him a taughtline. Big language barrier. Drove by latter and still 2 guys holding rope:lol:

Ha! That was great - I like the hip belay. I think I'll stick with my VT though.

This is one of the ways i got my start. except with rock climbing harnesses and a figure eight as a belay. Actually quite effective. Had an old McCullough used webbing slings with quick draw biners as well as natural redirects. Lead climbing around the tree. Used a ladder to get to first branches. Big spring snowfall in Denver 1996. Made a bunch of money in a few days. I can't believe people hired us. We were 17.

All I can say is that I want that guy to do my collections!!!!! No money at the end of the job? No problem, my "business manager" will be by later ......hehehehehe

Back