UNDER ARMOUR

:lol: I should have just said "mesh underwear" I kinda figured I would get a rise out of "fishnet under wear".
Kinda like the time I said I wore suspenders to hold my workpants up, the folks down under had a blast with that one, to them suspenders means garters that hold stockings up.

Willard:D

I bought a couple UA t shirts last year and tried them out in the heat of summer. They don't breathe as well as cotton IMO and I was definitely hotter. I'm working right on the edge of heat exhaustion for several months per year so I understand how my body reacts in the heat, and the UA shirts just about pushed me over the edge. They are fine if I want another layer this time of year but I won't wear them in July-Sept again.

No experience working in the cold though, sorry.

Wearing anything that is spandex/nylon that is wicking in the HEAT or cold works, in the summer you need to get past that initial SWEAT and heat up then the wicking kicks in and cools you. Riding the mower the long sleeves protect me from the sun also. I do wear a cotton t over that - it does help a little with the cool/dry factor. Maybe you should try that Brian.

UA is expensive, I hit the goodwills and have found quite a few knockoffs there. WOOL socks are a must year round also, Smartwool are also expensive but they last quite a while.

Did anyone mention FLEECE?

If your looking for deals on UA, check out TJ Maxx and Marshall's if you have one. Look in the sport clearance racks and they are usually about 50% lower than the normal sticker price.

Was at the gym yesterday and some dude peeled off a skin tight t-shirt to reveal an even tighter UnderArmor muscle shirt. The only thing missing was the drumroll and all the oohs and ahhs that I'm sure were being heard in his head. His guns were all tatted up which took his hardcore factor straight through the roof. Maybe UnderArmor would foot the bill to install a spotlight so people can make the grand entrance that they truly deserve.

He wanted to be seen I guess and hey - you saw him. ;)

It's amazing how tight those shirts can be. I bought a 2XL on sale and it still fit like a second skin.

Ive been working in sub zero temps quite a bit lately, heck, -18 one morning......Under armour seems to be decent. I have poor circulation in my feet and honestly, nothing helps keep my feet warm.

Butch, I never considered that. Im kinda sitting here feeling a little foolish that i hadnt considered that. Im going to give that a whirl tomorrow.

81 milligram seems a weird dose.

What good does that extra milligram do?

You're axing me? I had nothing to do with engineering the pill.

1255395689-85008_full.jpg

You gotta admit it is a little weird.

I wonder if it is a translation to the metric of one of your archaic measurements?

Quarter of a grain, thanks Paul.

So it was something about an old measurement.

Back