• Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 5K
F

Frans

Anyone else having this problem?

http://www.gypoclimber.com/image.php?type=dberror

Database error
The The Treehouse - The #1 arborist forum, bar, and grill database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.gypoclimber.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.gypoclimber.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

That's what I was talking about, Butch.

I thought it was only me, I'm glad Frans is in the same boat. :)

I can't post pics at Arbtalk either.

I've had some difficulty for a long time, but have figured out a workaround. When I try to upload several pictures, it seems like nothing happens and the 'upload' never completes. Sometimes the upload window goes to a 'cannot display page' error display.

What I do is just close the upload window and then try again. When I reopen the upload window, it will show that some of my pictures have uploaded. I look at the list and see which ones are missing then try again. If the upload doesn't complete after a minute or two, then I close it out and reopen it again. Many times the pictures have uploaded but the page hangs up on the finish line. Closing and reopening the upload window usually jars it into action so it will show my uploaded pictures.

I deleted that double thread post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cool. Cant understand how it happened, thanx

I have been uploading pics one at a time for quite awhile now. It's the only way I do not get an error.

No matter what size they are... big or small... I can only upload one at a time.

Gary

I have been uploading pics one at a time for quite awhile now. It's the only way I do not get an error.

No matter what size they are... big or small... I can only upload one at a time.

Gary

Mostly the same for me, once in a while 2 or 3, but never more than that...I usually try no more than 2 at a time.

I thought it was just because of my slow internet connection and the age of my computer at home....

But even at work on the occasion that I have uploaded pics... (the computers are lightning fast and up to date) I can only load one at a time without getting the error.

Gary

i can usually load 3 sometimes 4 at a time. thats really weird that we all can load different

I had the same problem on Arbtalk last night, I switched to Firefox and managed to upload some pics but not without some trouble, very weird, a VBullitin problem?

strange that we are both having the same problem mb, and we are on different servers. we're also running different releases of vbulletin.

i may upgrade to the latest version later on, see if that helps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick's splices...attempt...attempt...attempt.
No go

For times like this (and for other forums with lousy photo upload software) it's a great idea to have a free photobucket account. You upload your pictures to your photobucket page and then you can link the picture from there.

P7200048.jpg

Back