TreeStuff.Com!!!

Got my grinder teeth and 4 Scena headsets in today. I'm a dealer for the teeth, but it was faster to send Nick a text and picture of the credit card than ordering then myself!

Rock on!

Sweet, thanks Husabud, how much is the discount? Got my order in checkout and waiting too press the proceed button when I get paid tomorrow.:thumbup:
J8)

Did TreeStuff take care of me or what!

I placed an order before I left Oz, to be collected on my way through Boston to Bermuda.
Long and short of it among other things I ordered a piar of XXS Pfanner arborist ventilation. I was in the airport in Melbourne, checked my email and Luke had to tell me that size was not in stock and might take a month or two to get. I said I'd think about what to do on my flight across the Pacific, because I'm only going to be in Bermy for three months. On arriving in the US and checking email again, Tree Stuff had decided to send me a demo pair of the smallest Francitals, and refund me for the Pfanners.

I mean HELLO people! This is the apex of customer service!

SO I'll let you all know how the Francitals rate...so far the 26-28" waist size fits really well on a small lady. For a guy with maybe slightly slimmer hips they would be fine as well. For 5'3" of height the leg length is fine too, right down over my ankles so with boots there will be no chance of chips getting in. They have a drawcords in the bottom as well if you really needed to have a super snug fit. The front protection is thick but not bulky, I've worn old style SIP, Stihl knee flex, Stihl summer pants and the Francitals feel better than all of them. I have Cloggers in Oz, but the heat is not a problem so that comparison can't rate, fit wise they are very similar.

I'll check in again when I've worn them in action, its going to get hot here in a few weeks so they'll get a real test for heat management.

TO say I am happy with Tree Stuff is an understatement. They listen, they respond, they communicate, they take care of us!
THANK YOU Tree Stuff :) :)

I just made my 1st order to Tree Stuff and ordered the Phanner Gladiator chainsaw pants. I looked at the Ventilation model but not enough chainsaw protective padding for my use.
Very professional organized lady took my order and she gave me a $19 discount from the Tree House coupon.:thumbup:

Yes, isn't she great on the phone, I feel bad I can't remember her name. Definitely an asset for TreeStuff!

Willard, those Pfanners are the ultimate definition of 'fancy pants'! I was sent a pair of size small to check the size (too big) but wow, they have everything in the right place, protection, pockets, zippers etc., and they look good too, and as we know looking good is very important ;)

Willard, those Pfanners are the ultimate definition of 'fancy pants'! I was sent a pair of size small to check the size (too big) but wow, they have everything in the right place, protection, pockets, zippers etc., and they look good too, and as we know looking good is very important ;)
Fiona, I just found this after getting home from camping on the weekend.

Yes they look like good trousers ........and yes looking good is very important for snagging "our" customer's treework business:D;)

Years back before these Pfanner pants were available in North America, I remember the owner of the training company that I'm involved with bought a pair of these Gladiators and the red Pfanner work boots when he was over in Australia. They started a following here after that.
I wasn't too eager to buy the bright red boots though with my order through Tree Stuff, so I ordered a pair of Haix Protector Volt out of Calgary ,Alberta. $365 CDN plus GST and shipping.
Tree Stuff should look into selling Haix.
http://www.haix-bootstore.com/workwear/27/protector-volt

So, I ordered things from four different places on the same day.

I'm getting delivery from Treestuff Today!
One other company of the three remaining has actually confirmed a later delivery date and has sent out the package. Two only confirmed order.

Just thought I'd share this little comparison of service.

Thanks TS!

I will never wear the goofy looking pfanner pants. But that's just me. I prefer normal slash pants at about 1/3rd the price.

Who ya callin' goofy!
Dose pants are way cool.

Pfanners fit my pfanny real good ;)

I will never wear the goofy looking pfanner pants. But that's just me. I prefer normal slash pants at about 1/3rd the price.
:lol:Justin can't be any goofier what you're wearing in your avatar pic.
I'm looking for a a tough comfortable pair of safety pants and I think the Pfanners are the ones.
All the cheap Stihl and Husqvarna logging pants I used over the years are junk.

Back