Thomas 25g

brendonv

Tree Hugger
Thomas 25g mini loader. Very nice condition. Paint well waxed. Upgraded spline drive pump. Fresh tires. Removable suitcase weight mod. 25hp kolher engine. Branch manager grapple. Some small welds on grapple. Stored indoors. Just testing the water here.

$8k

Might be able to put on pallet at local shipping store. Not sure if they so things this large.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 117
Oh snap, I smell a boxer in your future!

$8k is a helluva deal for anyone looking. Brendon always keeps his equipment in tip top shape, someone will be a lucky individual to get this deal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Adrian. Just testing the waters. Not on my plan for this year, and said I was all done as I am trying to save for another house and future. But ya never know. They are great Stephen. Super easy to do.

Old pic right side up pic but not much has changed.

7-1-06004.jpg

He still doesn't know he's being replaced yet. Shhhhhh.

We moved three-four cord of logs today and fed a chipper.

image_zpsab62ab06.jpg

Hopefully this week. I cant work wothout one. Tom leaves saturday. Im hoping boxer comes fri

Tom is headed to Pennsylvania. Mert from the buzz is taking it. He does trees pt.

Id be lying if i said i wasn't upset. Not a damned thing wrong with tom. Great loader with no intentions of replacing him. I was "done" with buying shit. My kit is brand new from last october till this week. Like wtf. This is it, for real. Log trailer needs an overhaul and thats it. Final I'm done!

Hopefully this week. I cant work wothout one. Tom leaves saturday. Im hoping boxer comes fri

Tom is headed to Pennsylvania. Mert from the buzz is taking it. He does trees pt.

Id be lying if i said i wasn't upset. Not a damned thing wrong with tom. Great loader with no intentions of replacing him. I was "done" with buying shit. My kit is brand new from last october till this week. Like wtf. This is it, for real. Log trailer needs an overhaul and thats it. Final I'm done!

You will never be done haha! Can't wait to see some pics of that boxer in action!

Back