The Official Work Pictures Thread

Awesome place Stephen .

That's a woody bitch Rich! Nice work,funny y'all wear tank tops while running saws and such. Seems to be normal over there

I don't use them myself, but I've made some wood wedges for people when I had a certain wood left over. Surprised to see them quite awhile later looking used and still in their tool kit. Hard Elm or Zelkova is the choice if you can find it, very resistant to splitting. No reason that you couldn't cap the ends with some steel plate like a hardhead if you wanted to be a fancy pants.

Yup cheers.

Wife beaters are a love or hate thing. I love them. ;)

I just realised I posted a picture of this tree a while back as I had to cut it back over the new property. Twice in fact and then he decided he wanted it out...

Some people have more money than sense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 42
Don't the saw dust get ya all itchy? Maybe the trees there are just extra pleasant like that,I couldn't imagine wearing a beater to work like that,maybe a beater w a tank top over it,but I doubt it. Get some thorny,itchy shit n it's done....I'm long sleeve every day damn near.

Depends on the job. I hate climbing in a t shirt.

Or rather I cannot stand a t-shirt tan. Going out for a drink with the missus and you have a paler patch above a brown arm. Not my thing, a farmers tan isn't for me.

If it is conifer or something spikes then I wear Long sleeves.

Other wise wife beater in the summer.

Before I switched to LS, I always cut the sleeves off just so I wouldn't get a farmer's tan. I just didn't like it!

Exactly Butch.

I have plenty of t shirts that have the sleeves removed.

And yes a vest just moves the lines but at least if I wear a slightly shorter sleeved shirt it doesn't look so bad.

OK...let me get this straight...these rough, tough tree climbers, danger meisters extraordinaire, are worried ABOUT THEIR TAN LINES????

Somebody hep me!!!

And y'all call Jim a Princess??? :lol:

Back