The Official Work Pictures Thread

Is that around San Diego? Man the weather looks nice there. Does it ever get old?! We are leaving for San Diego next month for a family vacation and after seeing your pictures I am even more excited.

Get old or get cold? To most the answer is no to both! Me on the other hand,i do miss the seasons of the year,which in turn makes this beautiful weather every day over and over again grow old to me...

Get old or get cold? To most the answer is no to both! Me on the other hand,i do miss the seasons of the year,which in turn makes this beautiful weather every day over and over again grow old to me...

I've heard that before from people who have grown up in the temperate zone and moved to year round sunshine.

Which is absolutely nauseating i.m.h.o. Wife's from Carlsbad, and she couldn't wait to get out. Produced some awsome pics on the other hand.

YOU TOO JOEL! You guys are absolutely crushing it. Well done... and nice shots.

Almost forgot to add... a good stump is one that doesn't get you a written violation. ;)

Sgriff: Maybe you're due for a bit of this... unnamed-523.jpg unnamed-522.jpg unnamed-521.jpg

Not San Diego weather, for sure, but it grows some really straight trees, and I'll tell you and Poor Joel this: straight trees are easy as pie, and money in the bank, no matter how tall... it's those crooked pigs that those poor bastids like Rich have to deal with that will test a climber to his utmost.

Hand's healing up a bit. Had to spurr-up one-handed yesterday!

Pics from the ground tomorrow (I hope) of Chris's job.
an old residential timber-slammer from way back.

You are a tough bastid Jed:lol: guys in the NFL get to sit out with an ingrown toenail. I get widespread trees, you get to go over 100' feet daily. Even trade I guess. Heal up man. I'm on ROW clearing soon. One is gonna be nasty but I think the other two are both felling jobs. I was told that I have five trees to remove next week. Should be fun to have one a day. They gotta be nasty. I know, I need help. Some thing has got to be wrong with me to enjoy this stuff.

You nailed it Jed,I'm lucky enough to have spent a good part of my youth in Oregon and did a good amount of work in the mountains east of San Diego with my elders as a youngin.
One handed spur action?!? Dzamn lol

Our membranes are insane!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zAlNrtcPCLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm insane for posting these pics. Who knew that I even suck at pics one handed...

Here's res. logger Chris...

unnamed-528.jpg unnamed-526.jpg

Here's Andy PineBane on zipline...

unnamed-529.jpg unnamed-527.jpg

Here's Edwin StumpBane...

Amazing pics, I know, I know... no need to congratulate me gentlemen.

Attachments

• unnamed-525.jpg
    unnamed-525.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 46
  • unnamed-524.jpg
    unnamed-524.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 45
fell 2 Italian cypress last week and look who came out dazzzzed and mean as a wet hornet!!

2 per tree came out and went in HO's backyard and got into some other shrubs.

So nasty were these tall shrubs there going on my "wont do list" like palm removals..lol

CkV7Wj5.jpg

I climb those damned things pretty regularly,nasty as all hell and almost always something living in em,wouldn't be too happy about having a face full of possum!!!

Back