The Official Work Pictures Thread

Good pics....

Here's a lightning tree....the supe is climbing.....lose what you don't use.....
7c1106e9da3f72d306f0ee3d7d9e8a25.jpg

Great photo,idk how y'all get some of these shots!
Is it cause you're using an actual camera vs a cell phone? Massive regardless 👍

Enjoy sycamore trees myself, I think it's the only grass,tree,pollen or mold I'm not alergic to.
The tight jobs are the most fun for me.
843c84aa16b714d0ab6ec56751561606.jpg
9710e71e221f5d9991ae4029eb1f9607.jpg

Is that moss looking stuff typical in your region? Threw me off fer a sec,looks cool.

Cool pic! I only work in suburbia, interesting to see the urban view and the Statue.

It's certainly not a Jed quality hinge, but its a good one for me! little tiny Bradford Pear that I removed for a family friend, partially in trade for my logo work.
bfd pr1.jpg

Chris, do you contract your tree work under the barefoot name, it you don't mind me asking? I'm wondering about rebranding. I wish I would have, earlier on.

Yeah, all my work is done under Barefoot Lawn Care. We're currently getting our logo changed to be Barefoot Lawn and Tree Care, but the business name is not officially changing. I'm hoping that doesn't create a problem, mainly with DOT as the truck is registered commercially. If it does than I'll have to look into changing the name on the LLC, really don't wanna open that can of worms if I don't have to.
My biz liability insurance covers tree removals was well as the mowing.

If you change, might you want to be Tree and Lawn. Just a thought.

I started out with a bit of mowing and landscape, with one tree job and then another. My name is South Sound Tree and Landscape. I have had long standing ideas of getting Landscape out of name altogether. (I work in the south end of Puget Sound.)

I look more toward something like South Sound Tree Care and Removal, to continue building on name recognition.

I don't know how much lawn care is in your longer range plan.

I'm certainly not looking to add any more mowing clients, and the focus is definitely in tree work, I'm still tossing around the name options. To me, Lawn and tree seems to roll off my tongue easier, my wife thinks tree and lawn is better as tree is the focus going forward. Logo work is currently being done, so I need to get that sorted asap. I have gotten quite a bit of my tree work from or through my mowing clients, and one of them has several rentals and they use me for general handyman stuff so I want to keep them around, I just don't want to add any more mowing clients and not have time to do the much more enjoyable/satisfying/lucrative tree jobs.

IMO, I think you're right on with dropping the landscape and keeping the southsound to retain the name recognition.

I'm certainly not looking to add any more mowing clients, and the focus is definitely in tree work, I'm still tossing around the name options. To me, Lawn and tree seems to roll off my tongue easier, my wife thinks tree and lawn is better as tree is the focus going forward. Logo work is currently being done, so I need to get that sorted asap. I have gotten quite a bit of my tree work from or through my mowing clients, and one of them has several rentals and they use me for general handyman stuff so I want to keep them around, I just don't want to add any more mowing clients and not have time to do the much more enjoyable/satisfying/lucrative tree jobs.

IMO, I think you're right on with dropping the landscape and keeping the southsound to retain the name recognition.
I'd lose the lawn altogether

I agree...whenever I see "Lawn" and "Tree" together as descriptors for a company I assume they are not as "pro" as a company that only refers to trees.

I had not thought of that angle. Sounds like a very good point to me, will have to have a company meeting tomorrow (meaning wifey and me)

Aaaahh,probably would have been easier,it was trimmed lil hard last time and pushed mad sucker growth,which is easy enough just a bit tedious

Back