The Official Work Pictures Thread

That's what I said to. Helmet I took off and tossed down, way to hot it was over 100 with sun and humidity, but normally yes I have it on its a petzel alveo

I know that feeling...I was doing a job yesterday and it was about 95, high humidity, no breeze. Several times I came close to ditching the helmet...figured the chance of heat exhaustion was greater than a "struck by".

Heat can get bad.

Well heat wise I'm on me 'olidays. So I don't care! At work I've stopped wearing the protective trousers for the duration.
Naughty I know.

Shorts and t shirt weather here today and it's mid winter. And people wonder why I like it here.

Did this one today, bit of a change from trimming and hedges. It was into the sewer, there's a man hole just next to it.

Came down pretty quick, except for the jasmine climbing up a few branches but wore me out dragging it out the front.

cropley aug 15 033.jpg . cropley aug 15 041.jpg

cropley aug 15 037.jpg . cropley aug 15 042.jpg

Are you rolling brush, or dragging?

Willie made a 4 caster brush cart, pre Arbor Trolley. I adapted a hand truck that works with straight conifer limbs and logs. Both relatively cheap, and very useful labor-savers.

Jim, one of the most annoying thing that can happen when mucking about in a tree is your flies opening and wood shavings from the rear of the saw filling your underpants.
I might start a thread about it.

Steve! Good job mate. As someone already pointed out... really nice and clean!!

Sean: Man those were HUGE rings from the top of that pig. Nasty firewood. :( but growing like a bastard eh?

Jim, one of the most annoying thing that can happen when mucking about in a tree is your flies opening and wood shavings from the rear of the saw filling your underpants.
I might start a thread about it.

Haaaaahaaa, lmao... that would suck...

I figured it was the heat to cook my head or ditch the helmet and keep in high mind if I take a swing just cover with arms ...It was stupid hot with no breeze... appreciate the care though honestly...thanks y'all

Stupid hot and no breeze is what I had here when I was doing a cat rescue Sunday afternoon. That's when I came close to ditching my helmet, too...I totally understand the feeling. It was only about 95 here...not triple digits like you had.:D

Here's some grapple saw work I did Friday. It sure makes work a lot easier!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2R86h9DiHzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back