The Official Work Pictures Thread

I love you guys! :lol:
I figured 6 hours with a 60 T but I have no doubt you'd do it in 4 Paul. Another 4 or 5 hailing wood. Another 4 or 5 making slabs for my new kitchen table

Crane would've been nice today. image.jpg image.jpg
Another to tall for the bucket dead ash. Wasn't to bad. Had it down to a spar by lunch. Homeowner kept the wood.

Decent, not great though, Monday-Friday. Today was my job. Hard to line up a crane for Saturday work and not pay a fortune.
Ducks are almost all lined up for Jason and I to be real competition. He's starting to talk more about it. I think worrying about health insurance is what's keeping him from agreeing to it. I can't blame him in his situation.

I don't bitch much cause I really love doing this. The real tough rigging jobs are my favorite because I have to think.
I'll add that this site has kept me learning. Now if I could just stand to read and study that damn ISA book I could be a real arborist;)

I have that sickness too..
Two put on ground only for me today
5dc29580c2c5bb8d65400246e77afd98.jpg

85ab83d9f666e274544847a4d1bd8f54.jpg

39454c6b2a63b047f2804b99bb84e576.jpg

Nics pics, all. No doubt, Rich, you get loads of big ones! Boss should spring for a rear mount 75

:thumbup:
Working on that Cory. I should've sprung for one instead of a 60' when I bought mine two years ago. Hard to pay for on Saturdays though.

some great pics going on at the House!!

I did some work on the cali coast in Elk, near Mendicino, ca

Loved the foggy cool weather and the sounds of the ocean in back ground!!

PiGsbpL.jpg

Got a great TIP, look up for orange, Im there ;)

iEJXmEyl.jpg

bAgPzJz.jpg

oQQkoaB.jpg

Good size branch over roof, probably 40ft long or so, lots of riggin

ipgvNRw.jpg

Oh, and after tree work the next day.....;) ;)

MaEBoiK.jpg

road 409 to fern creek trail, to water fall

odIo1lR.jpg

If you notice on my fourth pic me wrapping the "down rope" on my right leg to get out of way for dead/green branches to cut against trunk...this is what I like to do for safety...I swear, down rope always gets in the way...just saying

Arrived in Juneau Alaska this morning after Cruising up a couple days. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437418183.664793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back