The Official Work Pictures Thread

I'm telling you - the coolvest works. It's nothing but money in the bank, production wise.

I don't think in all my time working in the UK I have ever needed a coolvest it has never been that hot here. Just a glug of water and your away again

It was in the 80's yesterday but not humid. I just about roasted to death. I can't take the heat. I think I'll try to stay in the garage as much as possible this summer. I have fans and no direct sun.

Nuff said

climber Joe (Madman)

AozUBj8l.jpg

Great picture!!! Now...hep a fella out here. That pull line angle looks like it is from another tree? Or the side of a hill? Whazzup wit that?

It was at most 70 here today and that is a sunny day. It will only get to about 80/85 at the very hottest here so that's why we don't need them. A bit different to when I was in florida last week on holiday.

Gotta get in on this, even if it is kinda tiny...

Attachments

• 8there she blowsa.jpg
    8there she blowsa.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 59
image.jpg
The fun storm work for tomorrow. The broken limbs on this silver maple are just at my maximum reach with the boom. There is actually five broken and another six with severe stress cracks. All are right around where the thing was topped before. This tree's base takes up half the space between the house and garage. Oh what fun to think about tonight.

Sleeping on it. I find it works some.
Few from the last two days. It was 92 in the shade for the broken leads clean up that we started just at the heat of the day
3d25e16ffb3d42fdaf3f3744dac3f6f3.jpg

The tips had landed on the primary and caught the grass on fire:eek:
Worse than that was the HO telling me he broke out his garden hose to put it out.
36b82a5a750413a3291b2250b61d52b4.jpg

b5b6a4169c7280c2218d05a1612d89b6.jpg

Back to kill the rest friday;)
1108581bb79da3e0c3bfba4ef49834ab.jpg

c14b0f488c278984989ccf185ec0d6fd.jpg

d8a92a90d87b80f5d853d463b27cdd7d.jpg

Did a deadwood chase over a newly installed greenhouse worrying the dead pieces would go crashing at first touch.

My boss bid on trimming it five years ago. I was there for the bid as I would've been the only guy to do it. I recommended end wieght reduction plus cabling a few of the more lateral sections. The company that got it hit whatever they could with the bucket and also elevated the hell out of it. I might not be a CA but I'm pretty sure this pic shows what happens.
PS-- will hopefully have my cert by winter. Just gotta find some study time.

Back