The Official Work Pictures Thread

Nope. I made the call to give them notice the tree was to be removed for gas line repair. The gas co. Is giving them 24 hours or I'm to call PUCO and have a formal complaint filed on them. From talking to one of the local residents I learned that none of the street lights have worked in years.

I took out this Deodara cedar our the other day, and seems as they couldn't get a stump grinder to it I told them I could get it a little below the ground just with the chainsaw and an axe. From there they were going to cover it with topsoil to hide the remain. I did this last thing tonight.

Once the stump has been bored, the squares knock out quite easy with the blunt end of an axe. Like domino's actually. Something quite therapeutic, or unwinding about the axing part. 2015-06-11 19.49.42.jpg 2015-06-11 19.45.49.jpg 2015-06-11 19.47.20.jpg 2015-06-11 19.47.57.jpg 2015-06-11 19.48.36.jpg

Man, nice pics Reg. I've done that actually, but didn't find it at all therapeutic. Man, that's a ton of sap on your pistol grip. It's that time of year up here.

Nice pics and idea, Reg. What phone or device did you take the pics with?

They even worked then. Going back Monday to remove the three more on that street and hopefully that stub.
Good investigating Raj

The stumper? Love it! Soooo much more productive than my baby 252 trade in. The smallness of the 252 was nice but making a 30" stump vanish in 10 minutes or less is so much more profitable.

I thought of a Coolvest for my groundie yesterday. Chipping a big fir as I dropped limbs, no shade for him. I was tucked under the canopy. When I got under the canopy, i bet it was 10-15 degrees cooler, plus I was mostly standing around, so to speak, lifting a 10 pound 192t.

Back