The Official Work Pictures Thread

Fun one to get sent to at 4:30 yesterday. While we were up on the roof checking things out the chime on the washing machine went off. I yelled down to the homeowner "laundry is done". He wasn't amused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 77
ha...doubt if he was amused by much of anything with the new skylight being so hastily installed.

He really wasn't that upset. He was glad it wasn't worse and happened while the kids were at school. The insurance co had someone there 20 minutes after it happened.

1.jpg 2.jpg Tucker you are such a sourpuss. The only thing to do in a catastrophe is joke. Remember if you cant laugh you will cry

Couple of the wood from the tree we started yesterday, shiite was heavy, last 8' read 5200 lbs:|:

Lighten up man. English way of life from what I remember , just laugh at shat or it will get on top of you.

I know you are a bad ass MF , nothing to prove here .

Well the truth is that my signature doesn't really apply to who I am. Well, portions of it. I don't really seduce wonen(plural) or break heads. I just had to capture and save hilarious drunken rambling from Ed one time.

Drunken ramblings can be good........at times;)

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

I trust you could deal with the women and rabble-rousers, should the right circumstances present themselves….;)

And good save on the rambling, classic indeed.

Maybe I could......

But then again, I might end up getting my head broken, or accidentally seducing a woman who isn't beautiful.

Back