The Official Work Pictures Thread

Oak tree dismantle today. Bit of a full on day so not many pictures as I was up the tree, but had a couple and an end shot. The guy I was climbing for is going back to fell the stick on Monday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414780185.397484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414780201.968820.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414780216.620823.jpg

One of the ground guys got a clip of one of the limb swinging clear of some smaller trees and shrubs...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0z7pGMw3jp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rich

I like how the ground guys let it down to get it processed. My guys will spend more time trying to turn it or get it to the chipper rather than just get a saw and cut it up.

Here's some action packed witches broom removal. Sutro tower in the background.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414794852039.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414794852039.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 125
I like how the ground guys let it down to get it processed. My guys will spend more time trying to turn it or get it to the chipper rather than just get a saw and cut it up.

The whole tree came down in a narrow garden as you have seen in the clip. It had to go through a single gate aswell to get to the chipper so it may aswell have been on the deck and cut up. Besides, most companies in the uk around here have poncey chippers. Again it often needs snedding out a fair bit.

Then again it makes it that much nicer when the companies have large kit.

Looks good, Biggun. Certainly a decent sized tree...nice form to it.

Good cut and swing on that limb...excellent quality video, too.

Unfortunately the stick is gonna have to be sliced and diced to get it out of the garden. Maybe an Alaskan mill could have been an option but builders are there as of next week so it just has to go. Shame really.

That retrievable choke with the pinto idea was nicked from Drew Bristow. Facebook is useful for some things! ;)

Cheers

I need to take work pics. I think people would find my jobs boring to look at. Go up, tie in, set lowering line, take tree down..... I never do anything cool, so to speak.

It's not so much the hero shots I like, it's the background of where people live,the trucks, chippers, what they look like.

Especially when it's in another country.

I hardly ever think to take pictures on bigger jobs and the rest would bore you all stiff, but this was just up the road so here you go.

Over grown since his wife died so just cleared a bit for the view. I live just left of the big grey monstrosity in mid picture, that's Coke a Cola. No one could stop that getting built, no jobs much, it's all auto matic. To the right is the Childrens Hospital, biggest in the country.

Forgot to get a final pic, trimmed the vines back and it looked pretty good.

July8 001.jpg P5140032.JPG P5150035.JPG

Haha, it does. I never watched Neighbors, it was popular over your way though.

p1100262.jpg

Back