The Official Work Pictures Thread

Matted across pasture, then squeezed beside creek.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 94
Never heard of such a critter. I bet that option adds a pretty penny to the purchase price!!!

youtube: crab steer crane

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PKFOKupVJeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back at it after the oral surgery :D felt good easy one with the work smarter not harder mind set.
c6bb692704aae8347b5ad9864de78e39.jpg

118d57c03bf8b33ef69ca860609cd570.jpg

Yes. I thought I edited it to the post in 5411. You asked how smart phone users saw the House. I forgot where that thread went.

I put a "." in from my desktop to see if the Official Work Pic thread would show up in the "Timeline" on the app (the equivalent of the "What's New" on a PC).

It didn't show up.

I've never seen a member who had so many problems with this place. I don't know what to say/how to help you.

First you can't log on, even when I send you a new password - then you can't see certain forums... I don't know what to say.

Are anyone else having these problems???

I didn't receive the password that you sent. I don't know why.

NBD.

Keyboards are nice to be able to sit down to, and use a QWERTY keyboard, without AutoCorrect, like on the phone. Phone is convenient for on the go. Auto correct and the tiny screen have made for some hard to read posts. I don't know why the TH Lounge seems absent from Tapatalk. Maybe others can check it. The only other difference is that videos don't play, or even show up as an icon.

Being on the go/ rushed so much has also lead to some hard to read posts. Truth be told. Talking with strange phrases like 'truth be told' doesn't always make for clear post across the internet, truth be told. Referring to apps swallowing subforums is not exactly straightforward, either.

The tapatalk app seems to have swallowed the TreeHouse Lounge. It is not on there anymore.

If you can't see it you're not logged in. Try without tapatalk, others can post without it, and disable Auto correct.

Trouble with pictures loading sideways might be holding the phone the wrong way, someone said that once before. Sideways not vertical.

Back