The Official Work Pictures Thread

That's how I've always done it with my two barb wedges. I was in a pickle one day and needed to stack them and the lightbulb clicked on lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trimmed up a valley oak and a bunch of small trees and 2 removals...it was hot, but not to bad, finished at noon...

Big white oak take down over my buddies. Lowering a top and the damn extra half hitch i added up top for friction popped off. Almost ripped all the wires off the house. Woops! Chris went for a ride and banged his leg. He's tough, i feel terrible. Live and learn. Second time it ever happened in 13 years. Slow down brendon. You dont need to be home at 130 again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 73
4yberune.jpg
a4usy6et.jpg

Heavy as s Madrone logs. Will keep me warm. I used the arbor trolley as a tag axle up this gravel ramp. I couldn't make a tight turn so cut it in 2.

34.5" tight track position wins again!!

When I don't need narrow ...
43.5" with 9" wide tracks. Loving it!!

I need to be able to load "The Ogre" into my chip truck. Working a lot, so some of these details are on "hold". It will be a close fit. I could be high production for a one-man operation, some days, if I can dump chips nearby, which I should be able to arrange, then load and go in one rig.

Just behind house on left. Note the fresh shingle....... Four hits in 4 years. Last one was a 12" limb the missed homeowner by a few feet, and damaged house

Radius to trunk pics was 80'.....furthest pics 105'

Back