The Official Work Pictures Thread

It looks like a PITA!

Wasn't too bad, only spent 2 hours setting climb lines, pruning, assessing the take down, spread over 3 days, today got it down in 3 hours, as it used to be called in the Artillery, a target rich environment. Glass patio table, chairs, park bench, HO running around, etc etc.... :|:

I routinely move all the movable targets. It's SOP.

Why would one not?

Yep, and tell the HO to get out of the work area.
I worked this one yard and OMG there was so much crap in there it would have been a half day just to move all of it. Gnomes, gardens, wind chimes, benches, I mean this placed looked like it was a movie site it was that comical.

On this particular job only the top was overhanging a roof and patio, that was rigged with smaller cuts, the rest was easily chunked and chucked to a safe DZ.

While at the bid or a phone call and they say I got job, I tell them to move everything before I get there to do work....

Looks like you've found a new hang out huh Chris?

The Treehouse a great site.

Loving all the pics guys, thanks for sharing.

Yes this is a very cool place to hang out.
Nice pics everyone, I look forward to seeing them when I visit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e3egypeh.jpg

Pool side today :-))

Yep..good work. However, the best reduction for sweetgums is total reduction...to ground level. They get BIG and make huge messes with all the gum balls. Glad you can make some money off them.

Idk why everyone hates on Sweetgums, they're a great tree in the right spot. You normally take all the leaves anyways, so what's a little more work to rake the gum balls up?

Adrian, you ever walk on gumballs on a dark step at 4AM and wonder where all the ball bearings came from that just dumped your a$$ on the stairs? Lots of folks turn ankles on the gumballs...most folks here hatesss 'em. In the woods the gumballs are no problem...on a drive way or stairs they can be treacherous.

Your are right...right tree, right spot, OK. Otherwise, Butch has the idea. I have killed several here at my house.

Back