The Official Work Pictures Thread

Bad ass ALC rear mount. Those things are like the stripped down hot rods of the tree world.

Gee that equipment lineup looks familiar;)

Small maple from this afternoon.
2ynezere.jpg
ryvu7aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics, Lucky Dad. Do you dump all that for free?

After you pay for the grinding, do you make money on the boiler fuel, or break even, or maybe take a loss but its worth it?

You got all the sweet toys bro! How much equipment do you guys have? I know you mentioned earlier you only ran a 3 man crew.

We have 2 older buckets and 1 digger derrick and a couple dump trucks. My father is a retired lineman so we do a fair amount of sports lighting installation and maintenance.

I wouldn't say it's a loss, we use what's left to spread around and make new ground I call it. Someone some day will get rich with all the great topsoil it will become.

Cool, a chip dump I do a few times a year puts me within petting distance of one lioness and four or five other big cats.
To climb above them though that's a whole new exhilarating rush I'm sure! Enjoy:thumbup:

Not sure what you'd call it, Cory. The lady said they rescue injured/neglected/abused animals. They have 4 lions and several tigers currently.

a few befores of my job this week.

Attachments

• Jim Smith Job 002.jpg
    Jim Smith Job 002.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Jim Smith Job 003.jpg
    Jim Smith Job 003.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Jim Smith Job 004.jpg
    Jim Smith Job 004.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 63
and one after. couldn't get the other to upload.

Attachments

• Jim Smith Job 018.jpg
    Jim Smith Job 018.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 62
Back