The Official Work Pictures Thread

It was one I have been on hold for a while BOTS...Called me better of two years ago to look at it... I have since removed two other trees on his place and then he finally pulled the trigger on this. Good thing it was a cedar :lol:
Hope the carver does a good job on it..
Sold a job to his neighbour across the street before we left. The neighbourhood is a riot. Quiet little area in the National Forest, so when you start up a saw, you get to put on a show :lol:

Treebeard.... That lightening struck tree is crazy mang. Truck full of kindling? LOL Crazy stuff. Amazing what mother nature can do.

that lightening strike was certainly one of the more spectacular failures i've had to deal with, in the midst of the splinter radius was one rather unlucky pigeon.

always enjoy your pictures Stephen, Im Joe btw

Nice to meet you Joe.. I am horrible with names BTW.. Please don't ever take offence to me forgetting. Usually takes a couple years for them to sink in.
Unlucky pigeon eh? Oh my!

Dead wooded this lime today, measured it at 88 feet. Don't get many that big here in the flatlands.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 110
One of 2 biggish oaks I took down today, all debris stayed:)
Paul, um, did you have room to drop some big pieces, or are you a speed demon?

I like your sig. Mike does occasionally have a way with words.

Paul, um, did you have room to drop some big pieces, or are you a speed demon?

I have a Wraptor;) About half of that tree had to be roped, rest dropped. 2nd one was WAY taller but went real well.

Peter that tree looks WAY taller than 88ft !! How tall is the building?? Optical illusion maybe??

Thursday, one of two trees I climbed, lovely location, this Beech is coming to the end of its life, lots of die back and very weak timber.

Heavy crown reduction, tree will go on for years.

PC tree please send me a Wraptor for my tired body! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 67
High scale, great job and picture!

Andrey, that second picture is great. Why didn't you use the bucket truck on that tree?

Fantastic pics everyone.

Jon and I finally took down a couple of trees from within the tree. One was a black oak that was leaning across two fences and a driveway. We were able to block it down in the driveway on gravel, so no rigging was needed. The second was a white oak that was between the power lines and a fence.....again, no rigging, just dropping around the base until it was reduced enough to tip over without hitting the fence.

Too green for pics......maybe next time. :lol:

Cool pictures everyone HighScale and Maximilast!

Yeah, were you climbing Randy? Inquiring minds want to know all about it!

I think I got a set of spurs chased down, so now I am looking for a saddle and flip line. What gear are you using Randy?

We stopped painting cuts over here a long time ago. It was found to be unnecessary, like filling cavities with concrete.

Back