The Official Work Pictures Thread

Three thermos - is part my arsenal. I always have with me five thermoses. The best food - homemade food.
Go Andrey! I'm with you. Nothing like home cooking. I've got the best mother-in-law in the world and she cooks like my Grandma did. If I ate with her everyday I'd be ground-bound and very round! Man, that's a lot of leaves in your picture.

Oops, sorry it's on its side, crane job from a few weeks before that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 64
I won some Ropes from Atlantic braids, I've spliced the rigging line to go in my bag that Paul sent from Japan, Mr Bonner (Tree Stuff) sent Paul a new RW in exchange for my old device from Gordon, (Surveyor)

2way snap also from Tree Stuff, you can't get them here, spliced with AP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 61
Great pics all!

Today was "EUC Tuesday" with Bixler, trimming 20 Eucs, got about 14 done, get the rest tomorrow...it was SUPER WINDY today, TIP was swaying all over the place :|:

Thanks fid!

News said windy today, but we still went for it

Got crazy windy about 2:30 so no more climbing, just chipping, clean up

Nice shots all. Today was a big one, sad to see the lightning killed the half I removed as it was a beauty.
nesebyda.jpg
e3uzu6ap.jpg
ny6ybeba.jpg
y8ude6e4.jpg
upe7ugyz.jpg
ne9ysa2a.jpg
tede8ura.jpg

Seeing the pics of the Eucs I'm thinking "look at all those baby faces." Damn I'm getting old... :(

Nice shots rskybiz! I really miss doing the big ones, where limb walking is more like traversing a freeway.

Back