The Official Work Pictures Thread

I second the BMS Belay Spool for the situations Scott indicated. A 1/2 inch dynasorb/ polydyne could be a great combo since you have little rope in the system to further decrease shockload. I use three strand tree master a lot as my 1/2 inch line which has some give to it. True Blue would be another good choice, provided you have the room to let it run/ stretch.

The time saving over going up and down to reset the porty, especially if you want to set it above your reach (perhaps remotely, like a floating block style) is great. Their only about a buck-0-9, and compact. I often choke or basket a spectra sling with at steel biner with the BS, as I know the SWL is with reason. I haven't gone as high as 500 pounds, but probably 300-400 with the light duty sling.

Cool vid Scott looked like a fun job... So does Carl help you on YOUR jobs?? :)

jp:D

He has helped me several times. I have two daughters, (and now a son-in-law) that want to work when they can, so I seldom need extra help. That, and over half of my jobs are cut-it-and-leave-it jobs, so all I need is someone to run ropes and untie.

Jamie and Scott I liked both those videos.

Scott, that tin roof really made me laugh!

What was so funny about it, Nick?

First run with the gopro. gotta figure some things out still. but came out OK. bought it for mainly time lapse.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CKaK2C4dBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• 2-4-13.jpg
    2-4-13.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 78
Thanks.

Gary, not sure of the music. It was an option from youtube, it seemed to soothe me.

Bud, garbage can cam.

28 ton crane my most used

Back